Paul A. Ludowissi focuses on personal injury matters. His experience includes automobile accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, and other personal injury matters. Paul takes great pride in helping his clients through their often life-changing events.
Paul was born and raised in Wisconsin. He received his undergraduate degree from UW-Oshkosh. He then attended William Mitchell College of Law where he was a member of the Rosalie Wahl Moot Court competition. Prior to joining Fay & Associates, LLC, Paul clerked for another Twin Cities personal injury firm as well as the Ramsey County Public Defender's Office.
Paul is a diehard Packer fan and proudly displays his "ownership" of the team in his office. When not working diligently for his clients, Paul can be found fishing and enjoying the outdoors.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury 100%
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Honors: Rosalie Wahl Moot Court
- University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
Pro Bono Activities
- Mitchell Mentors