Paul A. Ludowissi focuses on personal injury matters. His experience includes automobile accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, and other personal injury matters. Paul takes great pride in helping his clients through their often life-changing events.
Paul was born and raised in Wisconsin. He received his undergraduate degree from UW-Oshkosh. He then attended William Mitchell College of Law where he was a member of the Rosalie Wahl Moot Court competition. Prior to joining Fay & Associates, LLC, Paul clerked for another Twin Cities personal injury firm as well as the Ramsey County Public Defender's Office.
Paul is a diehard Packer fan and proudly displays his "ownership" of the team in his office. When not working diligently for his clients, Paul can be found riding his bike and enjoying the outdoors.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury 100%
- Minnesota, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2015
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: Rosalie Wahl Moot Court
- University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- B.S. - 2009
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Judge Law Firm, Law Clerk, 2013 to 2013
- Ramsey County Public Defender, Law Clerk, 2012 to 2012
Pro Bono Activities
- Mitchell Mentors, 2014 - Present